Monday, May 15, 2006

Where are the Pictures??

I have spent the entire morning uploading some pictures of my quilts to Flickr so that I could place them here for all to see. Then once I had it down to a simple manuver I was going to photograph all the rugs and pillows I've been hooking and my spinning so that I could start to add some pictures. Well......do you see any pictures??? No??? Me either!! I copied and I pasted......and I copied and pasted and then I copied and pasted again ......and NOTHING!......no pictures moved from flickers page to this page. After several hours I gave up........I really need a gin a tonic......but I will settle for a nice nap! If anyone has some easy hints for me I'll be checking back after my nap!

2 Comments:

Blogger studiobeerhorst said...

Jenna, if you go to your flickr page and click on the photo you want to post on there will be a row of icons on the top, one will say "blog this" Keep that in mind...o.k. way up on the right of your flicker page it says "Your Account" click on that and scroll down to the paragraph that says "Your Blogs" and follow the directions to set up photos for your blog...email me if you have trouble...brenda
bbmarie@gmail.com

2:57 PM  
Blogger studiobeerhorst said...

Hi Jenna, I went to the flickr page and they redesigned it!! So the location of "Your Account" has moved. Let me know if you need help. P.S Studiobeerhorst is another blog I have with my husband....brenda (of Kinship in Color and Wool)

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home