Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Patience may be a virtue but............................

I have never been any good at it. I am waiting for four different parcels.......I have ordered 2 rug patterns and supplies from 2 different places (including my drop spindle).....and I am waiting and waiting!! I am used to ordering clothes and QVC stuff and having it come in 3-5 days. This is going on 2 weeks+ and still waiting. Of course it doesn't help that I live in the boondocks....it's not the END of the earth...but you can see it from here!!!! It's a good thing that I can't just run down to the store and pick things up because I would have been there and back several times over by now!!..but then I would never have ordered on the internet in the first place (HA). So here I sit by the door waiting for the UPS guy.......at least I'm getting in a lot of time hooking!!!!....no housework though....I might miss the knock on the door!!!! Excuse me now.........I have to get back to waiting!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home