Monday, April 17, 2006

Appliqued Coat to Dye For

No dying for the madd dyer today. I spent all day looking for pictures of WIP and finished works. Most of my older stuff is in storage, but I do have what I've made in the past year. Now I can try and upload them tonight. Brenda thanks for the great coat idea! I can't wait to get started. Maybe we could start a trend with what did you call it? old coat thursday? I'll have to go back to your blog and see. For a wonderful applique coat go to kinshipincolorandwool.typepad.com. You will NOT be dissapointed! And the hooked rugs are just beautiful too.

1 Comments:

Blogger studiobeerhorst said...

Thanks for the kind words Jenna - here and in my comments! I am hoping to dye more wool in Michigan, I only tried it once here in Brooklyn, all my stuff is so tightly packed in a closet here.....I really like to do it though!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home